Racing To Recovery & A Brighter Future Charity Raceday
Racing to Recovery and a Brighter Future is a Charity race day in aid of Injured Jockeys Fund’s three Rehabilitation Centres. Further donations will go to: Riding for the Disabled Association (RDA) and The Retraining of Racehorses (RoR).
The day is held in memory of John Drew & organised by Dr Bridget Drew OBE.
Just some of the activites to look forward to:
- Silent auctions – holidays, sporting days, mornings on the gallops and so much more
- Sponsored walk the course with a famous jockey
- Lectures on racehorse care & welfare
- Pony racing
- Auction of racehorse
- Champagne reception & lunch
- 7 race card, flat racing, first race 1.45pm
- ABBA Re-Björn – after racing, here we go again, my my!