Banish Those Winter Blues at Hereford Racecourse
Wednesday’s fixture at Hereford Racecourse runs in collaboration with Herefordshire Mind and Racing Welfare in order to support and improve mental health awareness in the local area and amongst racing staff.
Just some of the planned activities include:
- The unveiling of a new artwork in the Paddock Bar; created by three members of Herefordshire Mind Artspace, which is an art therapy class to support mental health,
- £1 from each advance ticket purchase donated to Mind Herefordshire,
- Live Q&A with Alicia Lawrence, GM of Mind Herefordshire, and Adam Ferguson from Racing Welfare on the services each charity provides in support of mental health issues,
- Mind Herefordshire bucket collections throughout the day,
- Racing Welfare will also be in the stable staff canteen with their online mental health survey.
For more information and tickets visit the Hereford Racecourse website here.