A Question of Racing – Racing Welfare’s virtual quiz
Do you work in racing and think know your Frankel from your Altior or Ascot from Newbury?
On Friday 26th January at 7.30pm, Racing Welfare will be taking its popular community quiz nights virtual and will host the first battle of wits between the thoroughbred racing and breeding industry.
A Question of Racing will be hosted by jump jockey, Mattie Batchelor and some popular faces will introduce each round.
Five rounds stand before a team prize of £250 …
EVENT: A Question of Racing
WHEN: Friday 26th February at 7.30pm
The boring bit:
- Maximum of five per team
- Organisations can enter multiple teams
- Individuals do not physically need to play the quiz with their team
- Points are scored on how quickly individuals select the correct answer
- The teams overall score is an average of all the points scored by individual team members
- The winning team will win £250, the runner up team will win £100 and the highest scoring individual will win £100
For the quiz itself, you’ll need:
- Good Wi-fi/4G connection
- Access to Zoom if you have a separate device or split screen capability