Blenheim International Horse Trials with Women in Racing
We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer our members the chance to enjoy an amazing day of top class equestrian entertainment at Blenheim Horse Trials in September. This will be our first in person event in over 18 months and we cannot wait to see you all!
For just £50 you will be entitled to a ticket on Friday 17 September, which is day two of the Dressage, access to the Palace Pavillion, a talk on the history of Champagne from the Pol Roger team at the Pol Roger Lodge, a glass of champagne and a walk around the challenging cross country course; full details of the walk will be confirmed shortly.
This will be a fantastic autumn day out in a stunning location watching world class horses and riders strut their stuff in the first stage of the 4 star event. In addition, ex-racers will be showing what they can turn their hooves to in the final of the Retraining of Racehorses Dressage championships. Away from the equine athletes, there will be access to great shopping, food and drink outlets and lots of other entertainment. Don’t miss out!
- 7.00am: Gates Open
- 9.00am: Shops open
- 9.45am: Meet Palace Pavillion before heading over to the Pol Roger Lodge for a talk on the history of champagne
- 10.00am: Bespoke talk on the history of champagne at the Pol Roger Lodge
- 10.30am: Cross Country course walk
- 11.30am: Back to the Palace Pavillion
- 12noon onwards: The Palace Pavillion is free to be used throughout the day as a base while enjoying the second day of dressage and the shops
Members will have received a email with details on how to book, for any queries please email email@example.com
Visit the Women in Racing website for more details here: Blenheim International Horse Trials with Women in Racing | EVENTS | Women in Racing