Webinar 2 Recording: Charities, heroes and heartstrings: all in a day’s racing
Thank you to our host, panellists and everyone who took the time to join and contribute to the second Racing Together webinar.
Join host Rosie Tapner and our expert panel as they explore racing’s power and opportunity to help others through fundraising, profile-raising and understanding how beneficiaries can connect with the sport in a positive way.
- Colin Dyer, CEO WellChild
- Adam Ferguson, Regional Community Executive, Racing Welfare
- Abbie Hawkins, Partnerships Executive, West Midlands Air Ambulance
- Grant Rowley, Communications Lead for Jockey Club Racecourses (West) and member of the Executive Team
The recording can be found below:
Our third webinar “The power of sport to help people: what did we learn from racing’s response to Covid-19 in support of communities?” is now open for registrations.
Thursday 2 December at 12:30 (45 minutes)
- Paul Swain, Raceday Experience & Communications Manager at the Racecourse Association
- Mike Evans, CEO EFL Trust
- Annamarie Phelps OLY CBE, British Horseracing Authority Chair
- Jon Yates, CEO Berkshire Community Foundation
To sign up click here.
Catch up on previous webinar episodes here.